Followers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend

This last weekend has left me so totally confused. While cleaning mom's house it felt so comfortable and cozy that I can't get it out of my mind. I have this obsession about houses anyway and fixing them up but I never get to the fix up part it seems. I'm thinking about buying the house and fixing the Kitchen and just living in the small quarters because then I would have extra money to put away toward my retirement. It is small.. Devin and Julie are coming home for the summer so I shouldn't think about it until fall but by then it will be rented. Mom could actually make more money if she took the $120,000 that house is worth and invest it in a secure investment or CD that pays 5%. But she likes that extra income on a monthly basis. Oh well I get like this way to often to worry about it. I wonder if I will ever live in a house I love and stop looking around or if that is just in my blood??????

2 comments:

The Wynia Family said...

I think that the time will come when you will find the perfect place for you! I am glad to hear, however, that you gave a small house a thought. I Love you!

Anonymous said...

BOO on the small house. How am i gonna bring my 10 kids to that tiny place. We'd have to get a hotel room and that's just not my style!! I think they have small houses in Cedar City, Then we wouldn't need a Hotel Room. Love you!!